Friday, November 22, 2024

SONGS ABOUT LOVE 🎢

 

Love is too complicated and confusing an emotion, to understand, and so, I don't even try...but the songs that people in Love, have written over the years, are beautiful.πŸ’ž

I heard Tammy and Roy singing these two lovely songs, during their show at Altrude in Goa, last night. The words of both the songs, could make anyone 'Feel the Love'.😊

YOU BELONG TO MY HEART (SOLAMENTE UNA VEZ) 🎢

This one is in my long list of 'All Time Favourite' songs, and has been sung by so many, many different singers over the years. I love it in both languages, even though I don't inderstand the other language. Sharing two different versions of it, just because I think it's such a beautiful song.

- Bing Crosby


- Connie Francis


I CROSS MY HEART 🎢

- George Strait

It was the 25th Wedding Anniversary, of one of their regular listeners yesterday. So, Tammy and Roy sang this song for them, since it was the first song they danced to, 25 years ago.πŸ’•

Songs and Memories!😊



(Videos shared from various pages on YT.)

No comments: