Tuesday, November 05, 2024

DUETS LIKE THIS πŸ’žπŸŽΆ

 

(An old FB Memory from 2 years ago, on this day, 5th November' 22.)


I love listening to this awesome Swedish guitarist called Gabriella Quevedo.❤️ Have shared some of her videos before. She plays many of the songs that she records, using the 'Fingerstyle' technique of playing the guitar; and she is fantastic at it.✨️😊

I don't play the instrument. So, I'm not sure if it is tougher to play songs like that; but it does seem more difficult. I'm quite fascinated by that style, because it makes songs 'sound' really nice.🎢

Gabriella had done this great 'Guitar Duet' of a song I like, with another Danish fingerstyle guitarist named Casper Esmann, a couple of years ago. In this song though, I think they have used a combination of styles of playing. Sounds good. Listen.πŸ’•

SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS 🎢

- Gabriella Quevedo and Casper Esmann (Instrumental Duet)




No comments: