Wednesday, November 13, 2024

EVERYWHERE I AM, THERE YOU'LL BE ✨️πŸ’–

 

THERE YOU'LL BE 🎢

- Faith Hill


This has been a very 'Emotional Week' for me.😒

The Diwali holidays are a time, when I get to catch up with a few of my Teacher Friends from work, for a little bit, and to re-live some of the happy times, that we all spent together at DB, for two decades. This is one of the few weeks in the year, when my friends are actually a little free; because right through the year, the endless school work and the stress that comes with it, hardly gives them any time to breathe.

Of course, when I listen to their 'overworked' stories now, I really feel like I made the right decision to step away, when I did.😊

But they were 'my only circle of friends', that I interacted with every single day, for so many years. And I truly miss those 'Everyday Conversations', so much. Now, I often think twice before even sending them a message, because I may disturb them, when they're doing something important. So, I don't get a chance to communicate with them, as often as I would like to.😞

But I was glad we met and talked a little this week. Together, we also visited the home of one of our ex-students, who passed away a month ago, very unexpectedly in the UK. He was halfway through his course there, and was on his way to fulfilling his dream of becoming a Physiotherapist. A Dream which was sadly, not meant to be.πŸ’”


A 20 year old boy, 'Just Gone', one night in his sleep, due to a pre-existing medical condition. Speaking to the parents, we could see the 'Question Marks' in their eyes. There were so many 'Unanswered Questions'. It was like there was so much, that was just 'Left Incomplete'.😒

They hadn't seen him for a year and a half, since he had moved to the UK to study. And even though technology did ensure, that they spoke to one another often, this sudden turn of events, left them completely 'at a loss for words'.

We were 'Speechless' too. What can you say in a situation, where no one can really understand 'WHY'. Looking back and Looking ahead, everything just seems like 'a whole lot of Nothingness and Emptiness'.😞

I know those 'Feelings and Emotions' so well. So, I can understand what those parents are going through. I could feel their 'Uncertainty' and the 'Constantly going back and forth', happening in their minds. I could sense their feeling of being so 'Completely Lost', and I could see the 'Utter Confusion' in their eyes.

The 'Longing to just Hold On to every Precious Memory' of their 'Only Child' was so evident, in every photograph, every incident and each anecdote from his life, that they shared with us.😒

How do you keep the Music playing, in moments like these?πŸ€”

Some Questions, just have No Answers...🀷🏻‍♀️


...Then last night, I received news that another close friend lost his Dad.

Like me, now he too will have two pairs of eyes, looking down on him, from 'Somewhere out there, in those Blue Skies above'. 

Like me, he too will now experience, what it feels like, to go through life, without a Parent around, every single day.πŸ’”

That feeling of being 'Almost like an Orphan', like you are now 'Nobody's Child', is very Real, once both your Parents pass on from this Life. It's something that people, who still have both or at least one parent alive, would never be able to understand or identify with.😒

And yet, even though this 'Circle of Life, with all its Complexities', makes absolutely no sense to us sometimes; just because we are Still Alive, we have to 'Keep Journeying On', from one day to the next...🀷🏻‍♀️


Whether a Parent loses a Child, or a Child loses a Parent, the sense of 'LOSS' and the 'PAIN' we Feel and Experience, is still the same.

We pacify ourselves by saying that, the ones who have gone ahead, continue to walk with us, and are always with us, everywhere we go and in everything we do. 

Maybe they are. Who knows!πŸ€”




(Video uploaded by someone else on YT.)

No comments: