(A five year old post, from this day, 17th November 2019. What a 'Happy Memory' this is.)😊
On this day in 2019, my friend from Xavier's, Rehana Munir, released her very first book 'Paper Moon' during the Tata Lit. Fest, at the 'Title Waves' Book Store, in Bandra.✍️
What a happy moment it was, to see a classmate's dream come true!
So glad FB memories reminded me of this old post today.🙂
If you haven't read the book yet, you should. There's so much that you will identify and connect with, as you read the book, especially if you're from Bombay or if you've studied at Xavier's.💕
Feeling extremely happy and proud of Rehana Munir, as her first book 'Paper Moon' will now be available for everyone to read, after the book launch today.
As someone who sat in the same English Lit. classroom as her for seven years, first at Xaviers and then at the Kalina Campus of the Mumbai University, I feel very happy today.
I remember Rehana as someone that we, as classmates, always looked up to, because she was so well-read and seemed to have read every book there was.
It's so great to see that today she is the author of a book herself. I'm sure all our classmates and other friends from college and the Univ. must be feeling just as excited and happy for you today, in whichever part of the country or the world they may be. Wish you success and many more books to come.😊💕
What Rehana wrote on my 'Autographed Copy' of her book, absolutely made my day. I was so glad she called me an 'Encourager', because for all my Life, it's just something I always do, without even realising it.✨️💖
She was a classmate, but one that I always looked up to. I guess, a lot of times, your peers 'Inspire' you too.
PAPER MOON 🎶
- Ella Fitzgerald
Am also sharing this song, because there are references to it, in the book also.







No comments:
Post a Comment