A song that I loved instantly, the first time I listened to Brett Young singing it, a few years ago. Some songs make you feel like that, don't they?πΆ
So great to hear a Sheridan Brass version of the song today.π
A singer from Bangalore, who used to do these online 'Country Sessions' during the pandemic, that many of us used to listen to.π
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW πΆ
- Sheridan Brass (Cover Version)
Am sharing the Brett Young version of the song too, just because it's quite 'Magical'.✨️❤️
- Brett Young πΆ
Sheridan has got an opportunity to sing a few songs with 'Music Travel Love' (who I enjoy listening to)π; and to do a couple of 'Live Shows' with them also, which is quite amazing.πππ
LET IT BE πΆ
- Music Travel Love
He also appeared on a show in Dubai recently.
As someone who used to listen to Sheridan often, during those 'Lockdown Years', both on his own show and whenever he sang on 'Jukebox Jammies', it makes me happy to see, how his 'Musical Journey' is taking him places.ππ
(Videos shared from various YT pages.)
No comments:
Post a Comment