It's 'All Soul's Day' today, and right through the day, I've been seeing lots of friends sharing pictures and memories of their own 'Angels', who are now 'Somewhere Out There', in those 'Blue Skies'.✨️π
When I woke up this morning, one of the first posts I saw, was a song sung last night, by a singer that I like, Venkat Subramaniyam (Venky), at a Karoake Night in Soul Fry, Bandra.
It just felt like the 'perfect song' to post today, because truly 'Everything means Nothing', when those that we Love and Miss, aren't here to share each moment, of 'This Journey called Life' with us.π’
Found this video on YT, where Alicia Keys sang this song and 'Gravity', together with John Mayer.
IF I AIN'T GOT YOU / GRAVITY πΆ
- Alicia Keys and John Mayer
These next two songs, I have shared on my blog before, in previous posts. But I love them, and I listen to songs like these again and again, quite often.π
I never get tired of listening to the songs and singers that I love.πΆ I play them constantly, on 'Repeat Mode', all the time.π
Most of these songs, may have been originally written and sung as 'Love Songs', but I just think of them as 'Songs that Remind me of those that I Love'.❤️
Because for me, 'I'm Always Loving ANGELS, instead' of living, breathing human beings.✨️ Since all of the 'Special People' who are dear to me, live in 'Far Away Places' up there, 'Somewhere over the Rainbow'.π
ONE MORE DAY πΆ
- Boyce Avenue (Diamond Rio)
HEAVEN KNOWS πΆ
- Rick Price
(Videos posted from various YT pages.)
No comments:
Post a Comment