Thursday, November 21, 2024

ONCE UPON A TIME IN BANDRA 🎢

 

(Old FB Memories like these...Reminders like these...They keep the 'Happy Memories' alive, long after the Moments, have turned into almost distant Memories.✍️ 

This post is from two years ago, on this day, 21st November '2022.)


...'but how do you 'Thank' someone, who has taken you from dark clouds to blue skies?

It isn't easy, but I'll try'.🎢😊


There was no better way to bring back 'Celebrate Bandra' at the Bandra Fort Amphitheatre, after a gap of three years, than by having Carlton Braganza do a show, together with Meghna Das and an amazing Band of Musicians from Goa. Chelsea Das was so great as the Opening Act too...and then Neale Murray joined in for a song as well, with Merlin D'Souza who just happened to be in the audience...Within minutes, this 'CB with CB' truly became a Musical Celebration, peppered with a dash of the 'craziness' that we all love, and have now grown accustomed to.😊🎢❤️


The 'JJ Family' in Mumbai turned up in extremely large numbers, and it was a complete full-house. What was fascinating to see, was how people of all ages, right from little kids to the wonderful 'Young at Heart' music lovers,   many of whom have been listening to Carlton on Jukebox Jammies, for the last two and a half years, were all there...because, who could miss an opportunity like this.πŸ’•

I usually tend to find my way to a lot of places, where someone happens to be performing, the kind of music that I enjoy listening to. I guess like the sea calls out to Moana in the Disney movie, the music calls out to me too sometimes.

The wonderful thing about this Concert though, was not just the really fantastic music; but it was also so great to finally meet the 'Superstar', who teaches and inspires everyday, as he sings, creates and in the process works his 'Magic'.✨️🎢 His voice, his music and often his completely hilarious nonsense, like a bright 'Ray of Sunshine', have helped me sail through some really turbulent waters and trying years. I am also 'Forever Thankful' for all the 'Friendships', that have become a part of my life, across cities and continents too, because of Carlton and Jukebox Jammies.πŸ€—❤️


'I Believe there are Angels among us, sent down to us from somewhere up above.'✨️In recent years, I have got to know quite a few of these. This post is my way of saying 'Thank You' to one of those 'Angels' and 'Miracles', who brightened up so many lives, everywhere.😊

...I can almost hear that hearty laughter that we all love so much, because 'This Angel' definitely doesn't think of himself as one;πŸ˜† but there are countless people across the world, who would disagree with him. No amount of 'Gratitude' would ever be enough; and so, for almost the millionth time, I will say this my Friend,

'If you wanted the stars, I would write across the sky in letters, 

That would soar a thousand feet high,

THANK YOU DEAR CARLTON, WITH LOVE.'πŸ’–



(Recorded lots of songs and took many pictures that night. Have only shared a few here.)

No comments: