Thursday, November 14, 2024

JUST LIKE A CHILD 😊🎢

 

- 14th November ' 2012 ✍️

(A twelve year old FB Memory)

Enthusiastic! 

Imaginative! 

Creative! 

Innovative! 

Open to learn! 

Expressive! 

Full of Life! 

A Joy to be around! 

How Wonderful to be a Child!


I wonder why we let go of all that, as the years go by.πŸ€”

'Happy Children's Day', to all the kids I know.😊❤️


A beautiful song, that is so appropriate for today; but this one is for everyone who interacts with Children, in some way or the other, as Parents, Teachers, Guides, Mentors, Role-Models.

Little Eyes and Ears are following your every move and 'Listening' at all times. 

So, 'Careful'!😊

CHILDREN WILL LISTEN 🎢

- ONE VOICE CHILDREN'S CHOIR 


- THE SALVATION SINGERS 🎢

Dylan D'Souza and 'The Salvation Singers' are 'My Favourite Choir in Mumbai'. So, I'm always happy to share, one of their versions of a song again.❤️

The lyrics of this song are just as haunting as the harmony.


(Song Lyrics) 🎢

Careful the things you say, Children will Listen.

Careful the things you do, Children will See.


Children may not obey, but Children will Listen.

Children will look to you, for which way to turn, To Learn what to Be!


- 14th November '2019 ✍️

(Another old FB post from this day.)

Children fill the world with Sunshine and Cheer,

In the heart of a Teacher, each one holds a place, so Dear.


As Time goes by, the Countless Memories flood the mind,

And how often I wish, I could just click 'Rewind'.


To bring back the kids, from years gone by,

To hold on to the Joyful Memories, I still try.


Sending lots of Love and Happy wishes your way,

As I think of you, my students both far and near, this Children's Day.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•


- 14th November '2016 ✍️

(Sometimes it's great to discover these old FB Memories, and read things I have written over the years.)

The secret to being Happy, is never letting go of the Child in you, no matter how old you are.

Hold on to the Innocence, Simplicity, sense of Wonder, Imagination, Creativity, Joy and Laughter within you; and the Child in you will always be Alive. 

Happy Children's Day to the 'Child' in all of you.✨️❤️



(Videos from different YT pages, with pictures I just found on the Internet.)

No comments: