Sunday, November 24, 2024

JOYFUL! JOYFUL! ✨️πŸ’–

 

Listened to this very lively and foot-tapping, new version of an old Christmas Carol, 'Joy to the World', by the 'One Voice Children's Choir', a couple of days ago. If you just listen to it a few times, it would make even someone like me, (who doesn't dance at all), feel like swaying and dancing.πŸ˜„

JOY TO THE WORLD 🎢

- One Voice Children's Choir


...and it also, instantly reminded me of the songs from 'Sister Act'.πŸ’•

So because I've been thinking of those songs, I looked for them on YT today; and I was quite thrilled to discover these new versions, done together with the Cast, 30 years after the movie was released.😊

Watching these videos, really made it feel like a 'Happy Day', as I 'Smiled Joyfully' non-stop, while enjoying these songs. How the songs from great Musical Films, just 'Stay with us Forever'.πŸ’ž

So wonderful to see and listen to, those young actors and singers from the movie, (all grown up now); re-creating those same songs (after three decades), with a whole new Choir.✨️❤️

I'm sharing the songs from the movie too, just to re-live those happy memories of a fun Musical movie. I was also quite fascinated, to hear how much the singers voices have grown and developed, 30 years down the road.😊

JOYFUL JOYFUL 🎢

- Sister Act 2 Performers with the La Guardia High School Choir (Performed on the show 'THE VIEW')


JOYFUL JOYFUL 🎢

- Sister Act 2


O HAPPY DAY 🎢

- Sister Act 2 Performers with the La Guardia High School Choir (Performed on the show 'THE VIEW')


O HAPPY DAY 🎢

- Sister Act 2


The 'JOY' that 'MUSIC' brings to our lives, truly cannot be compared with anything else.

'MUSIC and JOY' really do go hand in hand, Always.✨️πŸ’–





(Videos uploaded by others, on various YT pages.)

No comments: