(A post that I wrote, 3 years ago, on this day, 10th December '2021. These 'Happy FB Memories' always make me 'Smile'.)😊
2020-2021 has brought many new 'Special Friends' into my world, many of whom, have filled so many of our lives with Music.🎶💕
I love this pic, from last night's show in Candolim, Goa, because of the wonderful people who are in it.😊
The 'Soul Fry Community' page was the first place, where I started listening to online music last year in 2020, during the lockdown. Thanks to Meldan D'Cunha and Glynis, I've heard and connected with so many, many talented singers, musicians and music lovers.😊 People that I knew of and had watched on stage before; but who I hadn't actually interacted with, have all become friends now, thanks to them.💕
Carlton Braganza, of course.😊 (Although, with that new look, I'm not a 100% convinced that the person in this pic is really him.)😂 I'm strangely glad the pandemic happened; because it made 'Jukebox Jammies' happen. I would never be able to really explain to anyone or to express sufficient 'Gratitude', for what that show has meant to me. Carlton and every Friend I made in the JJ Family, is just 'Super-Special'.💖
Tammy and Roy D'Sa, who I've enjoyed listening to, so much as well, all through the last year.😊 I admire all the trouble they take, to prepare for every show, to constantly keep learning new songs, and to make people 'Happy' through music. Their popularity speaks volumes, about how much they are Loved, by people everywhere.😊💞
It was great, to see so many people who have made those difficult times in 2020 - 2021, 'Moments to Cherish and Remember', together in one place, last night. Thank you for the Music and for the countless 'Friends like Family', that you have brought into our lives. Lots of Love to all of you Always.✨️❤

No comments:
Post a Comment