(This is a 5 year old post, that came up as a FB Memory today. Originally written on this day, 5 years ago, 8th December '2019.
I used to go for a lot of VAIPA (Vishaal Asrani Institute of Performing Arts) shows, back then. Vishaal Asrani and Jiji Subi stage lots of wonderful Productions, mostly at the Royal Opera House, both for kids and for everyone else too. I went for many of them, when my friends Delraaz and Zervaan Bunshah, used to be a part of their Productions. Happy Memories!)ππ
The season finale of 'A Night on Broadway' by VAIPA, was so wonderful last night. Glad I finally made it for this one, after many months of wanting to watch the show.π
A great selection of songs from Broadway, sung really, really well by all the performers. They picked so many, many songs to sing in one night, that you really leave the show happy and content, after getting a chance to listen to, so many different songs, from a variety of Broadway shows and Musicals.πΆ
Sarosh Nanavaty is such an awesome singer. Vishaal Asrani was really amazing too; and my lovely friend Delraaz Bunshah, also sang her songs so beautifully.π€
The unexpected 'Finale' of a few songs by ABBA, was loved by everyone in the audience.π I have watched the ABBA tribute show, by this same group of singers as well. They are very good.
If you enjoy 'Musical Theatre', watch our for the future events by VAIPA. I'm sure you will enjoy their shows.π


No comments:
Post a Comment