Friday, December 06, 2024

NOT QUITE CHRISTMAS CAROLSπŸŽ„πŸ˜ŠπŸŽΆ

 

There are quite a few songs, that actually have absolutely nothing to do with the real 'Message of Christmas'; and yet, many of them are played year after year everywhere, right through the Christmas Season. I guess, they've just got associated with this time of the year, because they have Christmas somewhere in the lyrics, and because they were probably released around this time, and are somewhat Christmassy.😊🎢

Thought of four of my favourite 'Not Quite Christmas Carols', which I like. The first two are extremely popular; and the next two, I'm just sharing again, because I love both the songs.✨️❤️

LAST CHRISTMAS πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ

- Music Travel Love with Jada Facer and Jonah Baker


ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ

- Mariah Carey


CHRISTMAS VALENTINE πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ

- Ingrid Michaelson and Jason Mraz


SECOND CHANCES πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ

- Jana Kramer

(From the Movie 'The Holiday Fix-Up')



(Videos shared from various YT pages.)

No comments: