(Another FB Memory, from two years ago, on this day, 3rd December '2022. Written the day after the Remo Concert here...but it's about something completely different, which happened during that event.)
Yes, the concert in IC last night was great, and I wrote a long post about it.
...but for me, there was something else that made my day yesterday...and this time, it wasn't the Music.π
As I kept moving around the grounds during the show, DB kids, their parents and ex-students too, kept spotting me from everywhere and came up to say Hi. I met so many, many DB kids yesterday, and each one kept saying the same things:
'We miss you.'
'Please come back.'
'It's not the same without you.'π’
Even parents of the children I've taught, coming up to me and saying;
'The children miss you'.π
I took the longest time to make this decision. Pondered over it for three long years...and it definitely broke my heart to leave.π
...But each time, I hear words like these, I'm just completely overwhelmed.π’
Remo was singing happy songs in the background; and I almost had tears of joy in my eyes. It's difficult to explain the feeling.
...To just know what a difference you've made, and how much you mean to so many.π
'Forever Grateful that I was Chosen to be a Teacher'.✨️
What a Memorable Journey!π

No comments:
Post a Comment