Friday, December 20, 2024

NOT LIKE THE ONES, WE USED TO KNOW πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ❄️☃️

 

Was looking for new Christmas songs today, that singers have released in the last few weeks. Found these two duets.

Two completely different emotions expressed in both the songs. Absolutely right for a post, at this time of the year, because Christmas most definitely isn't the same, for everybody.

For so many of us, 'Christmas, just like the ones we used to know', doesn't exist anymore. That kind of 'Holly Jolly Christmas' we once knew as kids, sadly only remains in our 'Memories' now.☹️

KID AT CHRISTMAS πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ☃️

- Calum Scott and Christina Perri

Christmas makes so many of us think of the 'Things we used to do', with the only people who really mattered; because as time goes by, 'Memories are all we have to cling to'.😒


MAYBE THIS CHRISTMAS πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ❄️

- Michael Buble and Carly Pearce

Over a period of time, some of us just get used to not doing Christmas, the way everyone does. We gradually do some of the fun things again, as the years pass by; but then after that, there's more comfort in withdrawing to our own silent corner. At least, that's the way I do it, even if it's much quieter there.


THAT'S CHRISTMAS TO ME πŸŽ„πŸŽΆ

- Pentatonix

I have loved this Pentatonix Christmas Song, from the first time that I listened to it, a few years ago. I like the video they made too, because it has the childhood pictures and nostalgic home videos, of all the singers in the group, when they were younger. 

This is one song, that I listen to every year at Christmas Time, because it's such a 'Feel Good Song', even though all of the things they're singing about, only remain 'Cherished Memories' for me now.✨️πŸ’–




(Videos shared from various YT pages.)







No comments: