I often see pictures shared on friend's pages, that I identify with, because they are very close to what I think and feel.
These are a few, that I have saved, just because I like reading them again occasionally.
Coping and dealing with 'Grief', and the multiple emotions and feelings of emptiness, loneliness, being completely overwhelmed by life, and everything else that comes with it, is extremely challenging, for anybody.
Each person finds their own unique ways, to cope and keep going, despite the pain.
For most people, it becomes a 'One day at a time' kind of situation, forever, after the death of someone in their family, who they loved dearly.
...and there really is no time-frame, when it comes to coping with 'grief and pain'.😔
I think, that the world would be a better place, if everyone simply tried to help one another, to get through each day, in little ways everyday.🤍🌈
(Pictures shared from various pages on the Internet.)


No comments:
Post a Comment