Monday, August 11, 2025

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS ✍️

 

(An old post, that I wrote on FB, 9 years ago on this day.

It's nice to read these 'Reflections about Life', that I had written a long time ago, once again, after a gap of many years.)


11th August '2016 ✍️

Life is full of many twists and turns along the way. Some of those, we are prepared for; but some crop up so unexpectedly, that they sometimes take us completely by surprise.

When these sudden turn of events are happy ones, they absolutely make our day; and we can't help but Smile, from ear to ear. 

However occasionally, these unexpected twists, could result in a lot of sadness, hurt and pain.

Overcoming these hurdles, that come our way in life though, just takes a little bit of Acceptance, Forgiveness and the ability to Smile; even though we know, that it would have been better, if life had turned out differently.

Here's hoping, we are always prepared, to 'Expect the Unexpected' and are blest with the Gift of Acceptance, no matter how difficult the situation may be. ✍️


(These are a couple of quotes, that I had found online, during the pandemic. I posted them, 6 years ago on this day.

I had shared these, just as 'Motivational Thoughts' for myself, and for anyone else who may have needed it, at that very strange time, which everyone struggled to get through. 

I guess, it's always thought-provoking to read quotes like these again, whenever you're reminded of them.) 🤔


11th August '2020  





No comments: