Thursday, August 28, 2025

TWO CONCERTS IN ONE 🎶

 

(Was reminded of this old post today, written on this day, two years ago, on 28th August' 2023.)


I try not to miss a Stop-Gaps concert, because Alfred D'Souza has almost made it a habit, to bring together the 'Best of the Best' performers, choose the most wonderful songs, sing lovely harmonies and showcase every concert so well; that everyone sitting in the audience, enjoys every moment of the show, to their heart's content.😊


Yesterday's concert combined two genres that I really enjoy, Gospel and Broadway.❤️ So, it goes without saying; I was singing along, all evening; along with everyone at the Tata Theatre, NCPA.🎶

The song selection by the choirs and the individual performers, had a whole bunch of my favourite songs in it; and listening to so many of the artists, that I love and admire greatly, singing those songs so beautifully, was just 'Musical Magic'.✨️ 

Seeing so many familiar faces in the audience and meeting old friends, is also one reason why I love going for the Stop-Gaps shows. It always makes me happy.😊


Thank You Alfred D'Souza, the Stop-Gaps and every performer and musician, who kept us absolutely spell-bound with their melodious voices and amazing performances. Together, you all made last night's concert so special.👏👏👏


...and Happy 71st Birthday dear Alfred. What a way to celebrate your birthday!🎶❤️




No comments: