Saturday, August 09, 2025

LIV ON ✨️๐Ÿ’–

 

(Olivia Newton John left this world on the 8th of August '2022. She was one of my favourites; and on the day she died, I found this song. 

I have shared it before, here also; but I read these two old FB Memories today, written on this day, back in 2022 and 2023. 

So, I'm sharing the song again, with those old posts today.) 


9th August '2022 ✍️

'Love is all we leave when we are gone,

Shining like the words of this song.

In every heart of those we touch,

In every dream that means so much.

Live on'.๐Ÿ’•


Hadn't heard this song by oLIVia newtON john before.

It has such beautiful, beautiful words๐Ÿ™‚(which I have shared below, for anyone who wants to read them.)


I know how going through or being around, a person with an illness like Cancer, takes you through experiences and teaches you 'Lessons for Life', which you can never, ever forget. So, I can identify with every word of this song so much; and I know, many others will too.


What a lovely and special song to leave behind!

I think she will 'LIV ON' in many memories and in many hearts.❤❤️❤️


Cancer takes people through many highs and lows. I think this song was created, at one of the good stages of her journey.

It's a heart-breaking, yet uplifting song, both at once.๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒˆ


LIV ON ✨️๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽถ

- Olivia Newton John, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Amy Sky



9th August '2023 ✍️

I found this song last year, on the day Olivia Newton-John passed away, and thought it was such an uplifting song for her to have recorded; during all the struggles she had been through.๐ŸŽถ️ 

People respond and react to pain, emotional losses and long struggles with sickness, in different ways. 

I guess through these songs, that she recorded in the last few years of her life, it was as if she was consciously leaving lots of positive messages behind, for everyone to listen to, after she was gone.✨️

I shared this song on that day too; and exactly a year later, I thought of it again. I think it's a beautiful song.❤️


(Song Lyrics) ✍️๐ŸŽถ

oLIVia newtON john❤

I'm wakin' up this morning
Grateful for the gift of one more day,
The light of hope is dawning,
It fills my heart and lifts my fears away.

Sometimes there's a 'miracle', just beyond the pain;
You can see the 'rainbow' in the rain.

Live on!
Live on!
Brighter skies will come again,
Cry the tears you cry,
And then LIVE ON.

Live on!
Love is all we leave, when we are gone
LIVE ON.

We've shared so much together,
Think of all the mountains we have climbed.
Sorrow, joy and laughter,
Woven thru' the tapestry of time.

Even as we're letting go,
We will not lose faith;
All the precious memories we've made.

Live on!
Live on!
In the hearts of those we touch,
All the dreams inside of us,
LIVE ON.

Live on!
Love is all we leave, when we are gone;
LIVE ON.

You've got to LIVE
You've got to LIVE ON.

Live on!
Live on!
More than just survive, my friend,
Or learning how to drive,
And then LIVE ON.

Live on!
Shining like the words inside this song.
LIVE ON.

Live on!
LOVE is all we leave when we are gone;
LIVE ON.

In every heart of those we touch,
In every dream, that means so much.
LIVE ON
Yes I believe that all of us,
LIVE ON.✨️๐Ÿ’–




(Videos shared from ONJ's YT page.)





No comments: