Sunday, August 10, 2025

STRENGTH FOR THE JOURNEY ✨️💖

 

(Was reminded of this old post today. I found this song on this day, two years ago, and wrote this post, on the 10th of August '2023. 

I loved it, because I identified with all the experiences, that people spoke about, in this video.)


These little sharings, interspersed with this lovely song, from those who have experienced how Cancer invades the lives, of not just the person, but their entire family; are what make this song, so much more meaningful. 

It was very special to hear different people, speaking about their 'Support System' and the 'Care-Givers', who were always there, and who loved them through it all.✨️💖


I'M GONNA LOVE YOU THROUGH IT 🎶

- Martina McBride



I'm also sharing another song, which I discoved some time ago. It is composed by a musician, who writes scripture based Biblical songs, mostly for children. I like many of her songs; and this one, has such beautiful and comforting lyrics. 

It somehow, also matches the previous song; as there is strength in knowing, that through every struggle in life, 'God Knows' what we are experiencing. 'He Knows exactly how we feel'; and He constantly accompanies us, on our journey.🙏🌈


HE KNOWS 🎶

- Shawna Edwards





(Videos shared from the YT pages of the singer and musician.)





No comments: