Monday, June 23, 2025

WORDS FROM THE HEART 🎢

 

(FB Memories constantly reminds me, of all these wonderful songs, that I used to share practically everyday, during those pandemic years. 

On some days, like today; I was reminded of at least 3 lovely songs, that I shared on one day. I guess, Music just kept me company, during those dreadfully lonely times. 

Am picking one of those songs, which I posted on this day, 4 years ago, on the 23rd of June, 2021.) 😊


I discovered this lovely musician Gabriella Quevedo, back in 2020. She has some amazing guitar videos, on her YouTube page. This is one of the many, many beautiful songs she has played.😍


EVERYTHING I OWN 🎢

- Gabriella Quevedo (Guitar Cover)

'I would give everything I own

Just to have you back again'.✨️πŸ’–


'BREAD' is a group that I discovered when I was in college. One of my friends sang their song 'If', during a Singing Contest in Xavier's. The lyrics are so beautiful, that it has been one of my favourite songs, since the first time I heard it.

This one, is another one of those very melodious and meaningfully written, 'Bread' songs. 🎢

Bread 


Lyrics that remind us of loved ones, who are not with us anymore. Our Parents, Siblings, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and others in our Family, who are no longer with us. How we wish, we could have them back in our lives!πŸ˜ͺ 

The words of this song, capture that 'longing and yearning in our hearts, for those who we've lost', so wonderfully.


SONG LYRICS 🎢

Everything I own - Bread 

You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm.
You gave my life to me.
Set me free, set me free.
The finest years I ever knew,
Were all the years, I had with you.

And I would give anything I own.
I'd give up my life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
Just to have you back again.

You taught me how to laugh.
What a time, what a time.
You never said too much,
But still you showed the way
And I knew from watching you.

Nobody else could ever know,
The part of me that can't let go.

And I would give anything I own,
I'd give up my life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
Just to have you back again.

Is there someone you know,
You're loving them so,
But taking them all for granted?
You may lose them one day.
Someone takes them away,
And they don't hear the words, you long to say.

I would give anything I own,
I'd give up my life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
Just to have you back again;
Just to touch you once again.



(Videos shared by others on different YT pages.)





No comments: