Monday, June 30, 2025

HOPELESSLY HOPEFUL ✍️


(Another old FB Memory, from 7 years ago. Written on this day, 30th June, 2018. 

A 'self-motivating' post, which I wrote, during one of the most difficult and challenging phases of my life - The three months, when my Mum was put under palliative care, and when I was dreadfully counting the days, before she would be taken away from me, forever.πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ

When I read these old posts, I realise that I probably had more 'Emotional Strength' back then, than I do now. 

Maybe that's why, I think that my own words, almost come back to me, like 'Reminders', every now and then, when I read these again.) ✍️


I've been thinking, about how life often presents us with situations and circumstances, that are very difficult to cope with. 

Every difficult moment, brings with it, a new struggle; and each trial, comes with numerous challenges, that are sometimes very hard to overcome. 

It's easy to sail through the good times, with a smile; but it's harder to look for the 'rays of sunshine', on days when the sky is completely overcast and cloudy.


Through it all though...

...We still try to look for the rainbow, amidst the dark clouds, 

...We still attempt to find, that elusive ray of light,

...and we still, try to 'Keep Smiling'.🀷🏻‍♀️


I guess, that's the way to live Life. 

Not everything, turns out the way we want it to; but we have to just 'Keep Going', no matter what.

We have to just 'Keep Believing', that God is always beside us, holding our hand and leading us through the storm...

...and just maybe, if we are patient enough, the sun will come out, some time soon.✍️


No comments: