Saturday, June 07, 2025

SUNSHINE AND MOONLIGHT 🎢

 

These two songs came up as FB Memories today. One shared on this day 7th June, in 2021 and one in 2023.

For many, many years now, I have always posted songs that I like, for friends to listen to. 

During the pandemic years however, the frequency and number of songs that I shared, practically every single day, increased a lot; because the only thing I did in those terribly scary and isolated years, was 'Listen to Music'.🎢😊 

It kept me company and made me feel a little less 'Alone'.✨️πŸ’–

SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDER 🎢

- Piano Instrumental (Paul Hankinson)

An instrumental version of one of my favourite John Denver songs. It has such a soothing and beautiful melody.❤️

(Song Lyrics)

'If I had a day that I could give you
I'd give to you, a day just like today;😊
If I had a song that I could sing for you
I'd sing a song, to make you feel this way.🎢

If I had a tale that I could tell you
I'd tell a tale, sure to make you smile;😊
If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I'd make a wish, for sunshine all the while.'✨️


- John Denver 🎢


MOONLIGHT AND ROSES 🎢

- Jim Reeves

(Song Lyrics)

'Moonlight and roses
Bring wonderful memories of you
My heart reposes
In beautiful thoughts so true.

June light discloses
Love's golden dreams sparkling, anew
Moonlight and roses
Bring memories of you.'

Jim Reeves really sang some of the most beautiful songs.πŸ™‚πŸ’•




(Videos shared by others, from various pages on YT.)


No comments: