Friday, June 20, 2025

IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES ✨️πŸ’–

 

(A FB Memory from this day, three years ago, 20th June 2022.)

I remember, that the day I first listened to this song, many, many years ago; I had big, big tears in my eyes. It was a song I identified with so much.❤ 

I think that people who have lost loved ones, would connect with this song, much more than others. The lyrics are so beautiful and touching. 

I don't know if Ronan Keating or Garth Brookes, write their own songs or only sing them; but whoever put down the words to this song, really wrote this one straight from their heart.❤ One of those songs, that always makes me wish I could write words to a song like this some day.πŸ™‚

IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES πŸ˜ͺ🎢

- Ronan Keating 


(SONG LYRICS) 🎢

Sometimes late at night

I lie awake and watch her sleeping;

She's lost in peaceful dreams

So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark;

And the thought crosses my mind

If I never wake in the morning,

Would she ever doubt the way I feel

About her in my heart.


If tomorrow never comes

Will she know how much I loved her?

Did I try in every way to show her every day

That she's my only one?

And if my time on earth were through

And she must face this world without me.

Is the love I gave her in the past

Gonna be enough to last

If tomorrow never comes?


'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life

Who never knew how much I loved them.

Now I live with the regret

That my true feelings for them never were revealed.

So I made a promise to myself

To say each day how much she means to me;

And avoid that circumstance

Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel.


If tomorrow never comes

Will she know how much I loved her?

Did I try in every way to show her every day

That she's my only one?

And if my time on earth were through

And she must face this world without me;

Is the love I gave her in the past

Gonna be enough to last

If tomorrow never comes?


So tell that someone that you love

Just what you're thinking of

If tomorrow never comes. ✨️πŸ’–


20th June '2025

UNSPOKEN! UNEXPRESSED! UNFINISHED!πŸ˜ͺ

What a month this has been! Accidents and tragedies happening everywhere. 

A family that I know of, died in a car accident, leaving behind their 9 year old son. He lost both his parents and his Grandmother that day, at such a young age. Seeing those three coffins, lying side by side, was just so difficult.

Having experienced losing my own brother, in a road accident, at the age of 10, the loss of that little boy really affected me...

Even now, more than 3 and a half decades later, I still miss him...And I miss my parents too, who I also lost when I was quite young, every single day.πŸ˜” 

To think how that little boy, has to go through his entire life ahead, without his parents, was just too painful to imagine. 


Coping with Grief and the loss of close family members, is something that truly has no timeline. It's a daily uphill struggle, that lasts for as long as you live; and absolutely no one else, can really understand it. Many learn how to mask and cover the pain and tears, in unique ways, over time; but the 'Pain' always remains. It just never goes away completely.πŸ’”

I guess, only those who've lost dear ones, will ever really know...and even then, no two stories are the same. So, each person's everyday life struggles, especially the 'Emotional' ones, are also very different.πŸ˜ͺ


The recent plane crash, in which so many families, lost their loved ones, so unexpectedly; is something that has also been on my mind constantly. I've been watching and hearing the many painful stories, shared by families; and it is absolutely heart-breaking.

To news channels, companies and authorities, the lives lost, will just be stories to tell and statistics to count. But to the family members left behind, the burden of this immeasurable loss, and the very tragic end of their loved ones, is something that will stay with them, forever and ever.πŸ˜”


So many words and thoughts 'Unspoken'.

So many feelings and emotions 'Unexpressed'.

So, so much, just left completely 'Unfinished'.πŸ˜ͺ


No one knows, what tomorrow holds in store. In fact, we don't even know what the next moment may bring. Incidents like these, remind us of this fact, always.


One Day At A Time...

That has been my motto in life for many, many years. 

There really is no other way, to live this completely uncertain life.✍️


(Video shared from the artist's YT page.)



No comments: