Tuesday, June 10, 2025

ALWAYS THERE FOR ME ✨️πŸ’–

 

[An old FB Memory from 10th June, 2020.

Reminders like these, (through an old song, which you found many years ago), at moments in life, when you feel low or when you feel like, no one is really around, and when you truly need a Friend; are very Comforting and Uplifting.🎢

Looking for beautiful songs with lovely lyrics, is something that I originally started doing, as part of my job, more than 20 years ago, when I needed to find an appropriate 'Theme-based' song, for any event in school. 

Over the years, it became a habit; and I have discovered some wonderful songs, that may not always be popular, but I love them. 

This is one of those very meaningful songs, which I  found and shared, 5 years ago, with this old post.]✨️🎢


I had a thought in mind for a few days, and before actually putting down those thoughts on paper, I just wanted to see, if someone else had already done something similar, in the past.

That led me to this beautiful song. Loved the lyrics. They can be applied to almost anyone, who has accompanied us, along life's journey.

From God above, who constantly watches over us, to our family and loved ones, to 'dear and close friends who almost feel like family', or to just anybody, who is 'Always There' for us, whenever we need 'a Friend'.✨️πŸ’–

I really liked the words of this song. So am sharing it today...Do listen.

ALWAYS THERE 🎢

- Secret Garden




(Song shared from a page on YT.)



No comments: