(A couple of old FB Memories, from 'World Music Day' posts, that I had shared on this day, in 2023 and 2024; and also this year's 'Theme' for today.)
World Music Day, 2025 - Theme and Purpose.
The theme for World Music Day 2025 is 'Healing Through Harmony'.
This theme emphasises Music's ability to provide 'emotional healing, relieve stress, and foster social unity'.
It highlights the power of Melody and Rhythm, in overcoming both personal and societal challenges.✨️πΆ
21st June, 2024 πΆ
Grateful for all those, who fill my world with 'The Joyful Sound of Music', everyday.π
What better time than 'World Music Day', to say,
'Thank You for each Song,
Thank You for each Smile'.✨️π
21st June, 2023 πΆ
On 'World Music Day', just one of those innumerable songs and singers, who sang melodies, that made the whole world sing.✨️❤️
Without a song, the day would never end,
Without a song, the road would never bend,
When things go wrong, a man ain't got a Friend,
Without a Song!πΆ
I'll never know, what makes the rain to fall,
I'll never know, what makes the grass so tall,
I only know, there ain't no Love at all,
Without a Song!π
WITHOUT A SONG πΆ
- Willie Nelson
'I'll get along, as long as a Song
Is strung in my soul.'
(Video shared from the singer's YT pages and pictures are from different places on the Internet.)




No comments:
Post a Comment