Don Bosco in our Hearts, we'll always sing,π
The Melody, you taught our hearts to sing.πΆ
Towards the end of January each year, almost every DB Institution has a very Festive atmosphere. Everyone is either preparing for the Feast Day Celebrations on the 31st, or for their Annual Days, because a lot of DB Schools and Colleges, have it at some time around this week.
I've been seeing many posts, from Friends in different DB Institutions, sharing all the preparations and the festivities. It made me feel extremely 'Nostalgic'.
So, I went and listened to a lot of the DB Songs that I've discovered, over the last two decades. These are a few of my Favourites.π
DON BOSCO IN OUR HEARTS ✨️πΆ
LIVE THE DREAM ✨️πΆ
HYMN TO DON BOSCO ✨️πΆ
FRIEND OF THE YOUNG AND POOR ✨️πΆ
(The videos are from various YT pages.)

No comments:
Post a Comment