Saturday, January 18, 2025

EVERY CLOUD HAS A 'SILVER LINING'.😊🎢

 

(A FB Memory from this day, last year, 18th January '2024.)


I remember feeling an 'Instant Connect' with Tammy, Roy and Gavin, when I heard them singing some Konkani and Portuguese songs on the 'Soul Fry Community', over three years ago. (Over four years now, in 2025). 

The songs from the yesteryears that they sing, made me feel so nostalgic and just transported me to family sing-song sessions, during my holidays in Goa as a child.✨️❤️


If you were at the DPRC Lawns in Bandra last night, you would realise that I wasn't the only one there, who feels that 'Connection' with the kind of Music that 'Silver Linings' sing. 

In fact, the songs they sing have appealed to so many people all over the world, that it has even taken them to other countries, for multiple concerts in 2023 as well...and in every single place where they perform, they are 'Loved' in just the same way. Large crowds of people turn up at all their shows, simply because of that 'Musical Connect'.🎢😊


More than the Music though, what I love most about them, is that there is a 'Genuine Warmth', in the way they meet and greet everyone, who comes to listen to them, wherever they sing. They value each person who makes the time to come for their shows, and who has contributed towards their musical journey, in the smallest of ways. 

According to me, that is what makes everyone Love them so much and what makes them 'Special'.πŸ€—πŸ’•




No comments: