As 'Coldplay Fever' hits the city of Mumbai, I went back to listen to this song, once more today.
I watched these videos a couple of weeks ago, and I think this was such a 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' way, for 'Coldplay' to pay tribute to an Actor, that many of us have loved as kids, in movies like Mary Poppins.π
Was reading through some of the comments on these videos, and apparently the actor is 99 years old. Wow! He seems to be quite active, considering his age. Still dancing and jumping around.π
I haven't really listened to very many of the 'Coldplay' songs, but I think this one, is very sweet. These videos will be such a 'Cherished Memory' for his Family, when he finally bids Goodbye to this world.❤️
ALL MY LOVE πΆ
- Coldplay
'Until I die,
Let me hold you if you cry,
Be My One, Two, Three, Forever'.π
(I think those are the sweetest lines in the song.)
THE DIRECTOR'S CUT VIDEO
I loved watching the interaction between Dick Van Dyke and Chris Martin, in this video.π
'For Now and Always,
Till the end of my days,
You've got All My Love.'❤️
(SONG LYRICS) πΆ
We've been through low,
Been through sunshine,
Been through snow,
All the colours of the weather.
We've been through high,
Every corner of the sky,
And still we're holding on together.
You got All My Love,
Whether it rains or pours,
I'm All Yours.
You've got All My Love,
Whether it rains,
It remains.
You've got All My Love.
Until I die,
Let me hold you if you cry,
Be My One, Two, Three, Forever.π
'Cause you got All My Love,
Whether it rains or pours,
I'm All Yours.
You've got All My Love,
Whether it rains,
It remains,
You've got All My Love.
La-la, la-la, la, lay
Whether it rains or pours,
I'm All Yours.
La-la, la-la, la, lay
That's all, all I can say,
Ooh, you got All My Love.
Oh, for Now and Always,
'til the end of my days,
You got All My Love,
You've got All My Love.✨️π
No comments:
Post a Comment