Monday, January 13, 2025

CRY WHEN YOUR HEART IS ACHING 😒❤️‍🩹

 

(An old FB Memory, written on this day, 4 years ago, on 13th January '2021.)


While I may seem like a person who smiles a lot and is happy all the time,😊 I have actually spent a life-time of practising this, every single day.

It's easier to 'Smile through your Tears', when you really take the time, to let the tears flow, without any limits. Maybe not for the world to see; but when you are by yourself.😒

I am so glad Luke Coutinho has actually put all of this into words now; and backed it, by scientific research too.

For many years, I have often tried to tell my students in school, especially the boys, that 'Crying' is actually a good thing, and a better de-stressor than anything else.❤️‍🩹

So, I'm more than happy, to share this; because Luke is someone I have followed for a few years now; and I know, through personal experience, that he and his team really give sound advice.

Do listen and then pass it on, because people really need to 'Learn to Cry', a whole lot more than they do.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•



No comments: