Sunday, January 26, 2025

THE CENTRE OF MY JOY 🎢

 

I heard this song, which was posted on the Gaither Music YT page earlier today. I liked it. So, thought I would share it.

THE CENTRE OF MY JOY 🎢

- The Collingsworth Family


(SONG LYRICS) 🎢

Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy, 

All that's good and perfect comes from You.

You're the heart of my contentment, 

Hope for all I do;

Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy.


Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy,

All that's good and perfect comes from You.

You're the heart of my contentment, 

Hope for all I do;

Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy.


When I've lost my direction, 

You're the compass for my way;

You are the fire and the light, 

When nights are long and cold;

In sadness, You are the laughter, 

That shatters all my fears,

And when I'm all alone, 

Your hand is there to hold.


And I sing, 

Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy, 

All that's good and perfect comes from You. 

You're the heart of my contentment, 

Hope for all I do; 

Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy.

 

You are why I find pleasure, 

In the simple things of life;

You're the music in the meadows and the streams; 

The voices of the children,

In my family and my home;

You are the source and the finish,

Of my highest dreams.

 

Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy.

All that's good and perfect comes from You;

You're the heart of my contentment, 

Hope for all I do; 

Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy.

You're the heart of my contentment, 

Hope for all I do;

Jesus, You're the centre...


Jesus, You're the centre of my Joy.🎢


No comments: