I saw this song yesterday, shared by a singer friend on her page. I don't know the person who composed and sang this song; but I thought it was so, so sweet.π
If you read the description on this YT video, it will tell you, that Radha Thomas wrote this one for her 3 year old grandson.π
He is probably just learning the letters of the Alphabet. So, she thought of gifting him a 'Jazzy Alphabet Song', that would give him an Education in Jazz Music and Musicians.✨️πΆ
What fun to have a Grandmother, who does really cool things like this, for her Grandson. He may still be too young to understand every word in this song; but he will still pick up the tune and he will love the great video for sure.π
What a 'Special Gift' this is! I'm sure he'll love it even more, as he grows up. He will definitely learn a lot about Jazz Music and Musicians, at a very young age, because of this song.π
THE JAZZ ALPHABET SONG - B IS FOR BEBOP πΆ
- Radha Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment