Thursday, September 26, 2024

LIVE LAUGH LOVE ✍️


The 'Uncertainty of Life' makes us realise how important it is, to share our thoughts and feelings with those we Love, while they are still with us. 

Life goes on, irrespective of what happens; but leaving important things 'Unsaid', could fill us with 'A Lifetime of Regret'.

So, let's 'Smile and Be Happy' whenever we can. 😊

Let's Thank those who matter to us.πŸ™

Let's share a little Love and fill the world with Sunshine, whenever we get a chance.❤️

Most of all, let's remember to tell those we Love that We Care, 'Today'; for we may never really get a chance to do it Tomorrow.✨️


(Originally written on FB, 7 years ago, on this day, 26th September '2017.

My Mum was undergoing chemos back then. So, I know what made me write this post. How these old posts, bring back a million memories.)😒


I heard my musician friends from Goa, Tammy and Roy, singing this song on their online session earlier today, (or technically yesterday, since it's already the 26th). The words of the 'Chorus' are really nice, and seem to match my old post too.😊

I don't think I can ever be that 'Carefree' in life, because I guess, that just isn't the person I am. But, I do know for certain, that the only way to Live is 'One Day At A Time', because no one knows, what Tomorrow may bring.✍️

LIVE LAUGH LOVE 🎢

- Clay Walker



No comments: