Wednesday, September 04, 2024

ALWAYS A LEARNER ✨️❤️

 

(Another FB Memory from 4th September '2019.)


As a student, when I was in School and College, my Teachers were always Special to me; but having been a Teacher myself for so many years now, makes me value all my own Teachers, even more than I did before.💕

Many of the Teachers who've taught me over the years, have Inspired me to be the Teacher and Person I am today. Some of them are still sharing so much with the students under their care, while some have passed on from this world; but the 'Lessons' they've taught me, continue to guide my steps every day.


Of course, the one Teacher that I owe everything to, will always be my Mother. She lives on in me, every single day. These songs of 'Gratitude' are for every Teacher, who has influenced me right through my life. 

THANK YOU!✨️❤️


IN YOUR HANDS 🎶

'I mattered to You,

You Cared.'💕


IN THIS MOMENT 🎶

'You'll always be a part of who I am.'💕


YOU HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE 🎶

'You have changed the world,

One child at a time.'💕


- For all my Teacher friends.💕

- For every Teacher who has made me who I am. 'Thank You'.✨️

- For every Student, who taught me how to be a better Teacher everyday. You will always remain 'Special'.🤗❤️



(These are all songs dedicated to Teachers, that I've discovered over the years, on different YT pages; and the pictures are from various places on the Internet.)

No comments: