Monday, September 09, 2024

ALL KINDS OF EVERYTHING ✨️❤️

 

A song I learned many, many years ago, when I was in school.😊

Whenever my mind goes into 'Flashback Mode' (which is pretty much all the time), and whenever I miss the ones, who are 'Close to my Heart'; somehow, I'm always reminded of this song, over and over again.🎶 

I felt so happy, when I discovered this '50th Anniversary version' of this lovely old song, back in 2020.

Sung by the original singer herself, together with a whole bunch of singers and musicians, 50 years after it was first performed.😊

Beautiful songs bring back so many 'Unforgettable, Cherished Memories'...

Truly, 'ALL KINDS OF EVERYTHING, REMIND ME OF YOU.'✨️❤

- Dana 


Another performance of the song by Dana, from a very long time ago.


(It's great to find all these old videos of songs, uploaded by various people on YT.)

No comments: