Friday, September 06, 2024

I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES 🎢✍️

 

The land of Fairy Tales, Movies and beautiful Songs, could make anyone believe in 'Love'.❤️

But each time the magical songs, movies and stories, go from 'Once upon a Time', to 'and they all lived Happily Ever After'; 'Real Life' jolts us out of our blissful reverie. 

'Life' as we know it, is a constant 'Reality Check and a Reminder'. 

Whenever we are momentarily blinded by or lost in, the melodies and harmonies of a wonderful song, or in the lives of the imaginary characters we read about or watch on screen; Life makes us realise, that it is only a Song, a Film or a work of Fiction. 

The harsh Truth is that, 'There is no such thing as Forever'.🀷🏻‍♀️

I guess, our various Experiences in Life, teach us more than enough 'Lessons', to know that 'Forever' doesn't really exist. 

It is just something, that the overly 'Creative and Imaginative Minds' of Writers, Poets, Musicians, Artists and others like them, constantly conjure up, each time they wave their 'magic wands'. Their words, their characters, the imaginary worlds they create, really come alive, through the pages of a Story Book or on screen in a Movie.

Of course we all know, that 'Magic is nothing but an Illusion'; and that is a 'Fact of Life', which cannot be denied.

...But, who doesn't enjoy living in a 'Make Believe World', every once in a while.

...And if 'Beautiful Songs, Great Films and Unforgettable Stories' magically transport me there, I'm quite content, to live in 'My Own Happy Bubble', that makes me forget reality, at least for a few fleeting moments of time.✨️✍️

Sharing three Disney Songs which I really enjoy listening to, because like so many wonderful Songs that I love, I think they do just that.😊

YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME 🎢

- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens 

(High School Musical 2 - Troy/Gabriella) 


HOW DOES A MOMENT LAST FOREVER 🎢

- Celine Dion 

(Beauty and the Beast)


I SEE THE LIGHT 🎢

- Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi

(Tangled)


...and one more song which I like, that writing this post, made me think of.😊

I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES 🎢

- Vera Lynn




No comments: