Tuesday, September 03, 2024

I LEARN EVERYDAY...I TEACH ✨️✍️

 

(A FB Memory from 3rd September '2016.)


Being a 'Teacher' is so much more than just teaching a Subject. That's just the Academic aspect of what I do. 

While sharing what I know, with the children under my care, is a fascinating journey in itself; and while accompanying them on their journey, as they discover the 'Subject Matter' is important, there are some things about my work, that I love and enjoy even more...


I love the fact, that every day I get a chance, to help my boys discover and use their inborn Talents, in so many ways. 

I enjoy, being able to nurture their God-given Gifts in Writing, Singing, Music, Acting, Oration, Dancing, Performing and so many more talents that they have. 

The joy that comes from seeing them use those same talents, long after they've left school, is more 'Rewarding' than anything else, for me as a Teacher. 

I can never thank God enough, for choosing me to be a Teacher, because just by doing the things I Love, I get countless opportunities, to Reach Out to and Encourage so many students, as they discover the things they love and enjoy doing...

So Grateful, that I am a 'Teacher'.✨️❤️


(The pictures are from the Internet.)

No comments: