THEY WILL FOREVER LIVE ON ✨️
...THE SINGER AND THE SONG 🎶✍️
They make words come alive,
And we hear each note, crystal clear;
They fill many a heart with gladness,
And even make eyes, brim with a tear.
Each voice strikes a chord within,
Every time a melody and vocal cords combine;
Even when sung differently, in unique styles,
Their magic touch, breathes life into every line.
Yes, the songs live on...they leave an imprint, no doubt,
But the voices that sing them, also always with us stay;
And as long as we remember, how the songs made us feel,
They will remain close to our hearts, and never be gone away.✨️❤️
(I wrote this on FB last year, on this day, 26th April' 2023.
I remember that I had accidentally stumbled on this Gaither song called 'You might forget the Singer, but you won't forget the Song', on that day.
These verses were 'my twist' on what I heard in the lyrics of that song; because even though the great 'Songs' live on and on, I think there are many, many awesome 'Singers', whose voices are remembered forever too.
This one was for all the wonderful 'Singers' everywhere, and for the countless 'Songs' they've sung.)😊🎶
No comments:
Post a Comment