Songs truly have the ability to magically make people 'Feel'.✨️ There are so many, many songs, like this first one by 'Adele', that have been listened to by crores of listeners...and those are only the numbers, that I can see on YT. Popular songs like these, are probably listened to by millions of people across the world, on other music streaming platforms as well.
There can only be 'One Reason' for this. People everywhere feel a 'Connection' with the Lyrics, the Melody or the Video. Maybe, they identify with it, because it strikes a chord somewhere; or it probably just 'Makes them Feel the Love'.❤️
What an amazing 'Feeling' it must be, for the 'Creators' of songs like these, from the lyricists, to the composers, the singers, the musicians and the entire technical team, that works on putting a song into the world; when they see millions of people across different continents, making that same 'Connection', with a Song, which they contributed to creating. Truly Magical!✨️
MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE 🎶
- Adele
...And then, there are Songs like these, by evergreen singers like Dean Martin and Jim Reeves, whose voices and the tunes they sang, just last 'Forever'. The Creators and Singers of the songs are not even alive anymore; but these melodies have stood the test of time and outlived the ones who created and sang them.🎶
IN THE MISTY MOONLIGHT 🎶
- Dean Martin
I like to imagine that the 'Singers', probably look down on the Earth from the skies above and Smile, each time someone still sings or plays their melodies, so many years after they have left this world.😊
...BECAUSE YOU'RE YOU 🎶
- Jim Reeves
I'm happy to have Friends, who make this 'Wonder of the Unforgettable, Everlasting Songs' come alive, each time they sing or play these tunes on stage or during their online shows (especially the ones that I have listened to a lot, during the last four years, like Jukebox Jammies. That's where I heard these three songs again last night, among many others.)
JJ truly was the 'Best Thing' to happen to so many of us, during the pandemic.That show has definitely played a big role in increasing my knowledge of music, because Carlton Braganza is really an 'Encyclopedia of Songs'. I have never met anyone, who can sing practically any song under the sun, across genres and eras, and often sing them, even without any practice. It's mind-boggling sometimes, how his brain even remembers so many countless melodies. That's why I often say, that Carlton is almost like my 'Music Teacher', and one of the best I've ever had too.😊
It really is great to have people in our lives, who share that same 'Love for Songs' as us, because of whom we occasionally get a chance, to enjoy these songs together, even from afar; and with whom, we can share that same 'Joy and the Magic', that Music brings to all our lives.✨️🎶
No comments:
Post a Comment