Thursday, April 04, 2024

NOT JUST WORDS IN A SONG ✨️✍️


RIGHT HERE WITH YOU ✨️🎶 

They Uplift

They Motivate

They Comfort

They Strengthen


They often show me the way 

Tell me where to go,

They keep me company

Through paths, I don't know.


It may seem strange, to look to a song

For solace and comfort;

But born out of another's experience,

They kind of understand pain and hurt.💞


I WILL BE RIGHT HERE ✨️🎶

Songs and Music have never been 'Just Songs' to me. They're way more than mere tunes and melodies. They've always meant a lot more than 'Just Words', that someone put together creatively. 

Every song is born out of someone's 'Life Experience'. It is someone's feelings of hurt, loss, anguish, pain, joy, happiness and a range of different human emotions, put into words and a melody.🎶✍️

I think, when people love a song or a singer, it's not simply because of their voice or their persona. Those are only external factors and don't really mean that much. The actual 'Connect' happens because of the 'Magic' that the Music and Lyrics work, when they blend together melodiously and beautifully.  It's the words of the songs they sing, that strike chords, make people feel loved and a little less alone, uplift a broken soul, motivate people to 'Keep Going, No Matter What'.😊 


WHEN YOU BELIEVE ✨️🎶 

Always Grateful for the songs that help me 'Believe'. For songs that repeatedly tell me 'Don't Give Up'. Songs that keep me company and hold my hand, whenever I need a friend. Songs that make me feel like someone is always there, even when no one is.

To You, it may be 'Just a Song'. 

To Me, it's what brings a small 'Ray of Hope' to a dark and hopeless world, and what adds just a little meaning and sense to a restless, meaningless Life.✨️❤️


[Have shared some Olivia Newton-John songs, (uploaded by other listeners on YT) with this post, simply because I love listening to them. The lyrics of many of her songs have often comforted and lifted me up. I hope they do the same for someone else, who may listen to them as well.]😊 

No comments: