Friday, March 15, 2024

YOU FILL UP MY SENSES ✨️✍️

 

Ever so often, I look up at the blue skies,

And reach out my hands to you;

I know you must be hugging me right back,

If only, I could still touch and hold you too.🤗


Ever so often, I tell you my long tales,

The never-ending stories, I only told you;

I know you must be taking in every word,

If only, I could still listen and hear you too.


Ever so often, I listen to a song,

Which reminds me of when you sang them;

I know you must be quite an entertainer up there,

If only, I could still watch and see that too.🎶


Ever so often, someone cooks a meal,

And it transports me to dishes you cooked;

I know the angels must be having a feast,

If only, I could still relish and taste them too.


Ever so often, in both food and old clothes,

I feel like there's a faint shadow of you;

I know aromas and perfumes, don't linger that long,

If only, I could still inhale and smell that too.✨️



No comments: