Saturday, March 16, 2024

FROM A DISTANCE ✍️

 

Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted!

Beware Of Dogs!

Keep Out!

'Sign Boards' like these, that people often put up, at the entrance of their homes or private property; are not the most welcoming, to friends or anyone visiting a person. They automatically make the outsiders, put their guard up; or occasionally, just make a U-turn and walk away.

No one wants to be in a place, where they are not wanted; or where they are made to feel like intruders. Nobody wants to be chased or bitten by the loyal guard dogs, that are constantly keeping watch; and are ready to pounce on just about anyone, who tries to come in without an invitation. 

Different people react differently to 'Man's Best Friend'. Having had an unpleasant experience with stray dogs in the past, which led to the entire long course of injections; I've always preferred to steer clear of them. So, friends and loved ones who own dogs, seldom get visited by me; and if I ever do, it is only after an assurance, that their pet is kept away. 

I don't need anyone to tell me more than once. Those unwelcome sign boards are always self-explanatory and a clear indication, that I'm better off knowing some people from afar. They still remain close friends and family; but with a 'Do Not Disturb' sign, outside their doors. No doubt, their pets are extremely dear to them; but to me, I always feel safer interacting with such individuals, from a distance. ✍️

No comments: