Thirty-four lonesome years have come and gone,
Since that day, when her world spun around;
A little over ten, back then...How much could she really remember?
Strangely...Every minute, Every word, Every sound.
A day like that, she can never forget,
No matter, the span of time gone by;
When overnight, that little girl suddenly grew up,
With a life-long, plaguing question on her mind, 'WHY'?
That forever unsolved mystery, still lingers,
That deep void in her life, always there;
Her restless, aching, often jealous heart still wishes,
Each time, sibling bonds catch her eye, anywhere.
'One Moment in Time', is all it takes,
For a perfect world, to shatter and fall apart;
But the 'Precious Memories', they continue to live on,
Through invaluable old photographs, so close to the heart.✨️❤️
(2nd March, 1990 - 34 Years Today, of wishing and hoping and longing...If Only, that 'One Moment in Time', had happened differently.😢
I originally wrote this last year on this day...Since I hadn't saved it on this blog though, I just changed the 33 to 34, as I post this here today, exactly a year later.)


No comments:
Post a Comment