Monday, January 08, 2024

THAT SPARKLING STAR ✨️✍️



Only One Bright twinkling 'Star'

Lighting up the calm night sky, 

Led the way to 'A Wondrous Superstar',

Who in a humble manger did lie.


The Shepherds gazed and stared;

And the Three Wise Men wondered too,

They all followed this dazzling 'Light',

That brightened the heavenly blue.


Thousands of stars dispelled the dark,

Yet 'Something Important', this one wanted to say,

Somehow it seemed, to call out to them;

And to a 'Special Someone', it pointed the way.


They could have ignored it and passed it off,

As just one of millions, blinking up there,

But they knew there was a 'Story', soon to be told,

That they had to be part of and then share.


Maybe that Star, was always around,

In the company of the silver moonlight;

But probably it knew, this news was too exciting,

So in all its splendour, it sparkled that night.✨️✍️

     (Originally posted on 8th January '2023)



Also sharing a song I found yesterday, which I liked.

Always fun to find different versions of songs...But this re-mixed animated version of 'We Three Kings' made me laugh.😊 So I thought, that friends who haven't seen it, may enjoy it too.✨️

Last Christmas Song for the season. Just not the way, you've heard it before.🎄🎶



(Video shared from a page on YT; and the picture, I just found on the Internet.)

No comments: