Sunday, January 14, 2024

DREAM...DREAM...DREAM...🎢✨️

The closest we could ever be

To those Bright, Blue Skies up there,

Is if we accompanied 'A Merry Little Kite'

As it sails on the soothing breeze, 

To who knows where.


The nearest we could wish to get

To that Rainbow that colours the sky,

Is if we journeyed with 'A Forever Restless Plane'

As it goes places through the calming clouds,

Soaring oh so high.


The farthest we could hope to reach

To hug special, loved ones we can't be near,

Is if we cruised along in 'An Over-Imaginative Mind'

As it rides the gentle, relaxing waves, 

Of Happy Dreams so dear.️❤️✍️


(Posted this on FB on this day last year, 14th January '23. I guess the Festival of Sankrant and the kite-flying happening all around, is where this one was born.)


You may say, 'I'm a Dreamer'

But I'm not the only one.🎢




No comments: