Wednesday, January 17, 2024

DISNEY MAGIC ✨️🎶

'Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm Home
As long as you're beside me;
Like dark
Turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way'. 🎶

The 'Magic' of a Disney Song. They've always been my favourite. I'm a huge Disney fan, and it's mostly because of the 'Music' in their movies, which is always magically beautiful.✨️

There are so many Disney songs that I love. This is one of them.😊


LOVE WILL FIND A WAY (Lion King 2) 🎶

In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need
To face the world alone.

They can have their world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave
Or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart
I know

Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm Home
As long as you're beside me;
Like dark
Turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way.

I was so afraid
Now I realise
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies.

There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes
And if only they could feel it too
The happiness
I feel with you
They'd know.

Love will find a way
Anywhere we go
We're Home
If we are there together;
Like dark
Turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way.

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere we go
I'm Home
If we are there together;
Like dark
Turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way.

I know

Love will find a Way ✨️

I know

Love will find a Way ❤️

(Sharing a video of the song, that someone uploaded on YT.)


No comments: