Sunday, August 18, 2024

YOU NEEDED ME ✨️❤️

 

There are some Songs, which are just 'MAGIC'.✨️ 

This Anne Murray classic is one of those. A friend introduced me to this song, way back in college, when I was in Xavier's. I Loved it from the very first moment, that I listened to the song.❤️

YOU NEEDED ME 🎶

- Anne Murray and Shania Twain

I always Love to hear the Story behind the Song.😊


(Song Lyrics) 🎶

I cried a tear,
You wiped it dry,
I was confused,
You cleared my mind,
I sold my soul,
You bought it back for me.
And held me up,
And gave me dignity,
Somehow You Needed Me.

You gave me strength,
To stand alone again,
To face the world,
Out on my own again,
You put me high,
Upon a pedestal,
So high,
That I could almost see eternity,
You Needed Me,
You Needed Me.

And I can't believe, it's You
I can't believe, it's true;
I Needed You and You Were There;
And I'll never leave, why should I leave?
I'd be a fool;
'Cause I finally found someone,
Who Really Cares.

You held my hand,
When it was cold,
When I was lost,
You took me Home;
You gave me Hope,
When I was at the end,
And turned my lies,
Back into Truth again,
You even called me 'Friend'.

You gave me Strength,
To stand alone again,
To face the world,
Out on my own again,
You put me high,
Upon a pedestal,
So high,
That I could almost see eternity;
You Needed Me,
You Needed Me.

You Needed Me,
You Needed Me.✨️❤️


(Videos uploaded by different people on YT.)


No comments: