Tuesday, August 13, 2024

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU ✨️❤️


The fascinating 'Journey of an Unfinished Song', which was originally composed by John Lennon, way back in the 1970's.🎶

The remaining 3 Beatles, tried to complete the song in 1995, but were unsuccessful in their attempt, because Lennon's voice in the original audio cassette recording, was overpowered by the sound of the piano.

...And the song, was only finally finished and released, last year in November' 2023, thanks to the Advancement in Technology. 

With recorded contributions, from all the 4 members of the Band (even though two of them, aren't alive anymore), it is actually a Song by 'The Beatles'.😊❤️ 

I Loved this documented video, about how the song was finally completed, more than 40 or 45 years, after it was first composed. 

That truly is 'Musical Magic'.✨️


NOW AND THEN 🎶 (Song Lyrics)

- The Beatles

I know it's true,
It's all because of you;
And if I make it through,
It's all because of you.

And Now and Then,
If we must start again;
Well, we will know for sure,
That I will Love You.

Now and Then,
I Miss You;
Oh, Now and Then,
I want you to Be There for me,
Always to return to me.

I know it's true,
It's all because of you;
And if you go away,
I know you'll never stay.

Now and Then,
I Miss You;
Oh, Now and Then,
I want you to Be There for me.

I know it's true,
It's all because of you;
And if I make it through,
It's all because of you. ✨️❤️


No comments: