There are some days, when you just 'Miss' your Mum, more than other days; and 'Wish', that she was 'Still Right Here', to Listen to you, to Comfort you, or to just Hold you Close and Give you a Warm Hug.🤗❤
For me, those days when I 'Miss' her and 'Need' her, are just about 'Everyday'. She truly was the 'Best Friend' I ever had, for most of my life.✨️
...and no one else, can ever really take her place, especially at times, when I've not had, the best couple of days or weeks.😞
(I wrote this old post, during one of those, very tough moments.)
(Another old post from 7th August ' 2021. Shared this today because, I was reminded of it yesterday. It was another 'FB Memory' that came up, which was connected to the previous post, that I shared here.
Written at a very difficult time in my life, which still overwhelmes me, every time I think about it, even three years after the experience.
I still miss my 'Only Real Best Friend', every minute of every day.)😢✨️❤️
(I thought this picture that I found on the Internet, was so perfect for this post.)

No comments:
Post a Comment