For all those 'GIFTS', that I call 'FRIENDS'.😊
At every step of the way, on this Journey we call 'Life',
Our Adventure through this world, so many close ones share.
While the direction we take, may not always stay the same,
Near or far, you just know, the 'Special Friends' are 'Always There'.🤗❤
If I ever sat down, to make a list of the Friends that I've made, through this Journey called 'Life', I'd run out of pages very quickly. That really is such a 'Special Blessing'.😊
So Grateful for 'Every Dear Friend' that Life brought my way, at different stages.
This is for all of you, wherever you may be today. Just so you know, I'm 'Thinking of You', with lots and lots of Love.✨️❤
(Originally posted on FB two years ago, on 7th August '22. These pictures, I just found on the Internet.)


No comments:
Post a Comment