Everyone has bad days, when nothing seems to be going right, when it seems like people don't realise all the 'Hard Work' you do, when 'Sincere Effort' is not valued or recognised...Days like these, can weigh you down completely, and can make you feel quite miserable.π
I guess, the only way to make some sense of situations like these, is by 'Believing in Yourself'.π
Knowing that 'You are a Gift', helps you realise, that 'You are Precious', irrespective of what people may Think, or Say, or Do.π
...And of course, Trusting that even when days and situations aren't the best, there is someone up there, who Sees, who Knows, who Hears, who Watches Over You, and who Cares.❤
(Sometimes FB, brings back not so pleasant memories tooπ...I think I hardly ever write posts like these; but what a turbulent time that was, three years ago.
I guess, when you're emotionally stressed out and physically drained, just a couple of weeks after an attack of the deadly virus, which was going around at the time; in very uncharacteristic fashion, you sometimes choose to let it all out, with words on a page.
This 'Self-Motivating Post', written on the 8th of August '2021, is also a Reminder to me, of the 'Week' that was kind of 'The Catalyst', to my most 'Life-Altering Decision', which I had already been contemplating, for a while.
...But what a Special Feeling to read all the comments on FB, that Friends, wrote in response to this post, again today.π Reading them, really made me Smile, even three years later. 'That's what Friends are for'. Thanks everybody!π€❤)
(These are just pictures, that I found on the Internet.)


No comments:
Post a Comment